Software protection service
Software development industry is growing rapidly. Each day brings new solutions to the market. Most of them require the software protection service. No matter if you are a corporate client who owns a unique know-how algorithm and is willing to keep it secret or shareware author who suffers from unauthorized copying and distribution, you do need the software security.
Reverse engineering is the one and only technique which allows hackers to understand the inner working of your software. Examples may include copy protection or any unique code which contains your know-how.
Ergo the absence of application protection from reverse engineering will effectively destroy the software's ability to resist the attack. It will be broken and copied to many warez sites. The defense level may be increased when reverse engineering protection is applied to carefully selected software pieces. Our secure code transformation tool is able to do it flexibly. It offers painless integration into your build-chain and allows using your favorite compiler seamlessly.
Morpher is a compiler driven obfuscation solution for C/C++/ObjC/ObjC++. Being a compiler, our tool has much more structural information than any other tool that works directly with binary format. Therefore the abilities of Morpher's C++ source obfuscation are much higher than any binary cryptor can suggest. Our algorithm distorts the control flow graph in a controllable manner. We allow you to tweak the size and speed limitations to make application protection against reverse engineering most effective.
One of many Morpher's areas of applicability is DRM market. Our software protection system allows obfuscating critical pieces of access control code flexibly and without severe performance losses. This effectively supplements your original copy protection scheme.
- Compiles your C/C++/Objective-C/Objective-C++ source code using sophisticated code obfuscation technologies.
- Obfuscation engine is based on industry-standard C/C++/Objective-C/Objective-C++ compiler.
- Seamlessly integrates into your build-chain.
- Huge number of OSes and Architectures supported.
- Big number of code obfuscation methods supported.
- Code obfuscation algorithms can be combined in arbitrary combinations.
- Obfuscation is highly configurable and can be applied on per-function basis.
- Opaque predicate insertion algorithm is a NP-complete problem to remove.
- All code obfuscation methods require non-trivial time-consuming technically difficult reverse transformations to create.